UKTV Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
Abridged Terms Open to UK residents, 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Internet access and Twitter account required. Closing date is 12:00 noon on 1.11.2016. Only one entry per person. All entries must be original, creative, positive and compelling. One winner wins an exclusive set visit experience for Taskmaster Series 4.
Please read UKTV's full competition terms and conditions here http://network.uktv.co.uk/article/terms-and-conditions/ before entering as they will apply to this competition.
The promoter is UKTV Media Limited.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate family of UKTV, their agencies and anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
- The competition opens at 0:00 4th October 2016 and the closing date for the receipt of all entries is 12:00 noon on 1st November 2016.
- Entry is via one platform: Twitter @join_dave
- Entrants are asked to tag #TaskmasterTask and Join_dave in an original image they have taken, which responds to the question at hand.
The winner of the prize will win an exclusive set visit experience of Taskmaster Series 4. The Prize will be awarded to the one participant whose photo is judged to be the most original, creative, positive and compelling. As entries are public prior to judging, the originality of entries will be assessed based on time of entry. The photo will be judged on content only and not technical merit.
To enter participants must submit entry as ONE TWEET and include: 1 image The hashtag #TaskmasterTask The tag Join_dave
- To enter via Twitter post your entry in one Tweet, and tag @join_dave with the hashtag #TaskmasterTask to enter.
- The image size and character count are limited to Twitter's 'per post' limitation.
- Please make sure you do not enter from a private/locked account so we can access your entry and details.
- Please ask permission from anyone featured in any photos before submitting the entry. All entries must be the original work of the participant and must not be subject to any third party rights or claim. Entries cannot be taken from the internet. The promoter will especially not be held responsible for infringement of the copyright, moral rights, rights of privacy of any person depicted in the photo, or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. Any comments or photos that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or others will be immediately removed. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- A participant can enter once. Any participant who enters more than once will have their first entry accepted and all others on that platform will be disqualified.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges. There will be at least one independent judge on the judging panel. The judges will choose the entry that best meets the judging criteria. The panel of judges will select the winner on 8th November 2016.
- The prize details will be revealed to the winner upon initial contact by UKTV.
- The prize includes travel expenses (up to £100) and a meal. The prize does not include travel other than stated, travel insurance, meals other than stated, spending money, gratuities or additional expenditure.
- It is the winner's responsibility to notify UKTV if it has any specific dietary requirements and UKTV does not guarantee that it will be able to accommodate all such requests.
- Should the winner be unable to attend as planned for whatsoever reason, the promoter will endeavour to replace them with a suitable alternative.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The winners will be notified via a direct message on Twitter within 7 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted via account provided at entry or if a winner does not return necessary details within a further 3 days, the prize will be awarded to a new winner, selected at the same time as the original. Please ensure privacy settings allow for the promoter to send a direct message to your account.
- The winners agree to their name/username and entry being used for the competition requirements (announcement of the winners on the microsite http://network.uktv.co.uk/competitions/article/competition-winners/ and on the UKTV Dave website http://dave.uktv.co.uk/article/competition-winners/). Details of the winners' names and counties may be shared with anyone who requests their details.
- We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this competition that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of UKTV or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the competition. We may also alert Twitter to any such behaviour and as a result the participant may have his/her account frozen pending investigation.
- We will not enter into any discussion on any platform about this prize promotion.
- Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the entrant. In entering this competition, you grant the promoter a licence to use your entry for any purpose in connection with this competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter is UKTV. Address is 10 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP
- The terms and conditions of the competition published on the web at the address