Pre-made Sourdough pizza dough 300ml passata 1 clove garlic small bunch of basil Mozzarella Red Onions Black Olives Capers For Chilli Roulette: Red Pepper Jalapeno Cayenne Chilli Fresno Chilli Pepper Scotch Bonnet Naga Chilli
- Heat passata with garlic and basil till reduced and thick
- Roll out sourdough pizza dough
- Cover the pizza base with passata
- Add mozzarella, onions, olives and capers
- Chop the chillis and then sprinkle each variety of chilli over 1/6th of the pizza, so you will end up with 6 varying slices of spiciness.
- Then bake on pizza stone for 8 mins
250ml mayonnaise zest and juice 1 lemon 2 tbsp cider vinegar 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard 1 tsp celery salt ¼ head white cabbage, very thinly sliced ¼ head red cabbage , very thinly sliced 2 carrots , julienned Kohlrabi, very thinly sliced Pomegranate seeds 1 large red onion, thinly sliced 2 diced sticks of celery
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, vinegar, mustard and celery salt in a small bowl, then season generously.
- Add white & red cabbage, carrots, kohlrabi, pomegranate seeds, onion and celery. Mix well and refrigerate.