UKTV LIVE #RedDwarfXI and #UKTVLive RT Twitter competition ("PROMOTION")
UKTV GENERAL GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALSO APPLY. CLICK HERE FOR FULL GENERAL GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES OR ISSUES WITH THE GIVEAWAY. IF THESE TERMS CONFLICT WITH THE GENERAL GIVEAWAY TERMS THEN THESE TERMS WILL APPLY.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Prize Provider: This competition is offered to you by UKTV Media Limited ("UKTV"). Our registered office is at 10 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7AP and our company registration number is 04266373.
Eligibility: 2. The promotion is open to people aged 16 or over who are UK residents, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its subsidiaries or agents. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions. 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
Promotional Period: 4. The promotion will open at 10AM (UK time) on September 6th and ends 10am (UK time) on September 7th (the "Promotion Period"). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
How to Enter: 5. Entrants will require Internet access to Twitter in order to enter the promotion. 6. Strictly 1 entry per person. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than 1 entry is received from the same Twitter handle by the same person, all such entries will be disqualified. Entrants can only win one prize. 7. Entrants must retweet the competition activation Tweet, posted from the @join_dave Twitter account at 10am on Tuesday 6th September 2016. Entrants must also follow @join_dave so the winner can be contacted via direct message. 8. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion.
The Prize 9. There are 2 prizes and 1 winner. The 1st prize is 1 pair of tickets (2 tickets in total) to an exclusive BAFTA screening for Red Dwarf XI followed by Q&A with stars Craig Charles, Danny John-Jules and Robert Llewellyn joined by writer/director Doug Naylor on Monday 12th September at 6:30pm for a 6:45pm start followed by drinks reception. This will be held at 195 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9LN. 10. The 2nd prize is a signed Red Dwarf XI storyboard. 11. Prizes are not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be sold. 12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners 13. The prize does not include travel expenses to the venue 14. Once the winner is selected, their name and guests names will be at the ticket box at the venue where they will gain entry into the event for prize 1 15. The 2nd prize will be posted to the winner's address.
Main Winner Selection and Notification:
- 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid and eligible entries. Eligible entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be eligible.
- Potential winner will be notified by UKTV, via the Dave twitter account @join_dave. They must respond within a 24-hour time period from the date and time stamp the message was sent from UKTV.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 24 hours of the initial notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims, which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter's control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants and the winners before making any award. This includes, but is not limited to name, age, address. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement and refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via Twitter. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to UKTV Twitter pages or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified. We reserve the right to alert Twitter to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- Entries must not and will be rejected and removed if they are considered unsuitable, by the Promoter.
- By entering the promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion. Any expenses incurred in relation to taking part in any publicity will not be reimbursed.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoters decision is final and absolute in all matters relating to this promotion.
Data Protection: 29. Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that in processing data for the administration of the promotion the Promoter may disclose customer information to other companies in its group or to third parties used by the Promoter and its affiliates for the purposes of the promotion only.
- For all queries or issues with this promotion please use the following contact details: Email: email@example.com Post: UKTV Viewers, 10 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7AP Phone: 0203 752 7727